- 1.4 We are the data controller of all personal data that you provide to us.
2. Collecting Your Data
- 2.1 We will collect your name, address, email address and telephone number when you purchase products from us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact, including telephone contact.
- 2.2 When you use this website, we or third parties on our behalf, automatically collect and store information about your device and your activities. This information could include (a) your computer or other device’s unique ID number; (b) your mobile device’s geographic location; (c) your IP address; (d) technical information about your device such as type of device, web browser or operating system; (e) your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; (f) how long you used the website and which services and features you used.
- 2.3 We also allow advertisers and advertising networks to collect information about your computer or mobile device, activities, and geographic location to enable them to display targeted ads to you and provide us with anonymous information about our users’ behaviour.
3. Use of your personal data
- 3.1 We shall use your personal data to manage your order for products, and deal with any follow up queries, returns or complaints you may have.
- 3.3 We do not share personal data with third parties, except (a) to respond to legal requirements or protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety; (b) to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents that we may appoint to perform functions on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions such as payment providers, delivery companies and fulfilment agencies; and (c) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
4. Where we store your personal data
- 4.1. We shall not transfer your person data outside of the European Union.
- 5.1 A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred (through your browser) from a website to the hard drive of your computer. These files are then used by websites to identify when users revisit that website and to enable secure login.
- 5.3 We also use third party analytic services to monitor how the website is used. These analytic services collect information anonymously and generate reports detailing information such as the number of visits to the Site, where visitors generally came from, how long they stayed on the Site, and which pages they visited. The analytic service provider places several persistent cookies on your computer’s hard drive. These do not collect any personal data. If you do not agree to this you can disable persistent cookies in your browser. This will prevent analytic service provider from logging your visits.
- 6.1 We shall process your personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, we do not promise that your personal data will always remain secure.
7. Your rights
- 7.1 You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal data that we process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at [email protected]
- 7.2 Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- 7.3 If you have any complaints in relation to this policy or otherwise in relation to our processing of your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner, see www.ico.org.uk
Last updated: March 2020